Never discredit your gut instinct. You are not paranoid. Your body can pick up on bad vibrations. If something deep inside of you says something is not right about a person or situation. Trust it.
23 Quotes In Life To Never Forget
When does it feel like life wants to destroy you, where are you going to turn? Some people turn up the music and tune their surroundings. Others go to the gym and sweat out the stress. Maybe others like to read quotes about life to help them remember that everyone is in the same boat. That’s what we’re bringing you today – quotes on life that can hopefully keep afloat if you feel like you are drowning. We hope they will bring you positive energy.
23 quotes in life you should never forget:
1. “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.” – Earl Nightingale
2. “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” – Joel Osteen
3. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” – John Lennon
4. “Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path.” – Phillip Sweet
5. “If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee
6. “Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realise the great life.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
7. “Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.” – Og Mandino
8. “Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.” – Joel Osteen
9. “We cannot always control everything that happens to us in this life, but we can control how we respond. Many struggles come as problems and pressures that sometimes cause pain. Others come as temptations, trials, and tribulations.” – L. Lionel Kendrick
10. “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” – Rashida Jones
11. “If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit.” – William J. Clinton
12. “Some people come into our life as a blessing, while others come into our life as a lesson, so love them for who they are instead of judging them for who they are not.” – Yolanda Hadid
13. “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.” – Maya Angelou
14. “The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before your death.” – Osho
15. “To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.” –
16. “I love my wife and I know she loves me. We’re best friends. We’re just lucky to have found each other. It takes a lot of work but I just feel very blessed that I found the right person. It’s a very fortunate situation and not everyone has that.” – Harry Connick, Jr.
17. “Stop being a critic and be a light; don’t be a judge, be a model. I think we are far too critical. I think the best way to correct behavior is to accentuate and affirm positive behavior and to ignore negative behavior. Generally speaking, there is a time to correct, of course; but my biggest advice would be, ‘Affirm your child.’ – Sean Covey
18. “Everyone has a different body shape, so you kind of have to figure out not only what works best for your body type, but what also makes you feel confident. Even if everyone thinks you look good in a bikini, and you don’t feel good in it, you’re not going to be at your best. If you feel great in a bikini, you can always work it.” – Gigi Hadid
19. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
20. “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
21. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
22. “We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
23. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
25. “Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.” – Kenneth Branagh
We hope these quotes in life help to you keep a positive mindset and believe in yourself when the going gets rough. Remember that you have more control over your life than you think, and you can change your circumstances if your current situation doesn’t bring you happiness.